Saturday, June 6, 2009

What are You Saying?

Due to the hard work of Rebecca Talley and a slue of other authors at Cedar Fort, we've started a new blog. Today was my day and I introduced myself- going on far too long. Oh well. If you want to check it out its called The Writer's Fortress.

I also blog on ANWA every other Saturday. I thought I was sooo clever because I asked for the alternate Saturday so I'd blog every Friday night, switching from one to the other. Well, so like me I got the dates mixed up and now do them both on the same Saturday. There I talked about rejection. I seem to be a real expert on that subject lately. Here is the ANWA blog.

Have a great day. Now I'm going to plant the flowers I bought two weeks ago and have been eking onto life, waiting for me to get in gear. See ya!

1 comment:

Marsha Ward said...

Christine, I have no objection if you want to post the same thing on both sites on the same day--as long as it's okay with Rebecca, et al.

Marsha