Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Naughty

Wow, it's August 1st, and I last blogged July 11th. I don't think many people are still going to my stagnant blog, but know although this page doesn't reflect it, I am busier than ever. It looks like my husband may lose his job in the next month. For some strange reason I have real hope that my next manuscript has a real shot of being popular. I feel compelled to focus and finish it so I can start trying to sell it.

I'm hoping it will be a success and then I want to apply to Education Week for next year on the same theme of Herod. My poor children are so sick of hearing about my new plot lines but I need to finish. I'm looking forward to the future, and my husband feels like maybe when I finish this project which may take as long as five years, that I'll probably go to graduate school. Wa-hoo!

I love having life to look forward to.

No comments: